Flameproof Hydraulic Manifold HBox 5
HBox 5 is a self-contained electronic-over-hydraulic control manifold integrated into a flameproof-certified (Ex d) protective enclosure.
Flameproof Hydraulic Manifold Hi Flow 5-Spools Open Centre (Russian) HBox 5-150
Part Number: LØWØØ2Ø1
Flameproof Hydraulic Manifold Hi Flow 5-Spools Open Centre (English) HBox 5-150
Part Number: LØWØØ2Ø2
Flameproof Hydraulic Manifold Hi Flow 5-Spools Closed Centre Var. Comp. HBox 5-150
Part Number: LØWØØ3Ø1
The manifold is controlled and monitored from a host control system (PLC) via a single, industry-standard CAN field bus cable and 24-volt power source.
The manifold provides the following hydraulic control and monitoring features:
- Five (5) Spool Valves (150 litres/minute, 3-position, proportional, open-centre)
- Five (5) Fixed 14-bar compensator to regulate flow for each spool valve
Three (3) Pilot Pressure Signal Output Valves
- One (1) Automatic spool flow safety isolation valve (internally managed)
- One (1) General Purpose Pressure Monitoring Port
- One (1) Internal hydraulic oil temperature sensorThe manifold also provides built-in spool position monitoring and stuck-spool safety protection.This version of the HBox 5 is configured for Russian language.