L0V42101 Obelix2 Processor Module
The L0V42101 is a “drop-in replacement” upgrade for traditional Obelix processor modules already operating in a machine. A dual processor architecture supports Obelix2 features – whilst retaining the reliable machine automation of the original Obelix machine software.
The second processor is dedicated to remote access, telemetry and configuration management (Edison Tool Box PC software required).
The L0V42101 is an Obelix2 Mining PLC Processor module ideal for legacy mobile mining machinery control and automation applications that are programmed and maintained by Pempek automation software developers.
A fully AS4871-compliant internal battery preserves parameter memory and real-time clock functionality when mains machine power is removed.
In addition to sixteen (16) local digital inputs (24VDC); the module provides a number of field bus options - including CAN (4), RS-422 (3) and RS-232 (1).
• Module Type: Processor Module
• Supply Input: 24VDC (+/- 10%) / 5 Watts (Max)
• Data Communications: CAN (4), RS-422 (3),
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
• Inputs: 16 x Digital Inputs (24VDC)
• Outputs: 1 x C-Form Relay (110VAC / 8 A)
• Connector 1: Obelix A2
(24VDC Input + CAN Bus A)
• Connector 2: 2 x M12 Ethernet,
Ethernet 1 = Remote Access,
Ethernet 2 = Local Network
• Connector 3: Obelix Data A68
(CAN B,C,D, RS422, RS232)
• Connector 4: Obelix A69
(Digital Inputs, Relay Output)